Ambassador Kenji Hiramatsu attended the Mumbai Branch Opening Ceremony by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC) on March 21st. Ambassador Hiramatsu expressed in his speech his expectation that Japan will strengthen its cooperation with India and the state of Maharashtra and that opening of Mumbai branch of SMBC will make a useful contribution to promoting investments from Japan to India.
Ambassador Hiramatsu also visited the data center of Netmagic, the subsidiary of NTT communications, on the same day.
1. Tape cut in the opening ceremony of Mumbai branch of SMBC
2. Ambassador Hiramatsu delivering his speech in the opening ceremony of SMBC
3. Ambassador Hiramatsu and Mr. Devendra Fadnavis, Chief Minister of Maharashtra
4. Ambassador visiting the data center of Netmagic （1）
5. Ambassador visiting the data center of Netmagic （2）
Ambassador Hiramatu’s visit to Mumbai
March 23, 2017